Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

O
This will be the end of FFP as soon as its heard in front of CAS... or any other real court.

Ffp is nothing more than protectionism, illegal in any other Europe-wide sector of commerce, it will not sustain a legal challenge.
This is not the free market though. In fact the free market economics have been destroying football.

I would say we will have to be very careful. The Usmanov connection is pretty shady, and it seems quite likely the Mosh is basically acting as his frontman.

in some ways it will be good if the dirty Money is expunged from football, but I doubt that will really be what happens.

O

This is not the free market though. In fact the free market economics have been destroying football.

I would say we will have to be very careful. The Usmanov connection is pretty shady, and it seems quite likely the Mosh is basically acting as his frontman.

in some ways it will be good if the dirty Money is expunged from football, but I doubt that will really be what happens.
The two situations are quite distinct.

Go get your knife.

A rich benefactor. It's a completely broken model. Been sussed out.

FFP is designed to protect Madrid, Barca, Utd, RS, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern, Milan Teams, Juve etc...

Those without historical European pedigree have no chance.

It's a stealth European Super League.

If they thought there was enough 'fan buy in' then a super league would have happened, at the moment it's too risky for individual clubs.

Does it come down to time frame? We have to make x over the next 3 years say to stay within the limit?

Kind of. We can make losses, over a 3 year period, of X. The FFP issue that folk are concerned about are the commercial deals we have done to boost our income, so making a loss less likely.

The one that raised eyebrows on here was the £30m to be at the front of a non existent queue to name BMD from USM. Or Megaphon, one of them anyrate. Apparently the club ran it by the FA/PL before it was announced though. So, we have created a few million in income from our owners best mate. Just coincidence though.......

Kind of. We can make losses, over a 3 year period, of X. The FFP issue that folk are concerned about are the commercial deals we have done to boost our income, so making a loss less likely.

The one that raised eyebrows on here was the £30m to be at the front of a non existent queue to name BMD from USM. Or Megaphon, one of them anyrate. Apparently the club ran it by the FA/PL before it was announced though. So, we have created a few million in income from our owners best mate. Just coincidence though.......

Only coincidences here, just like how Usmanov and Ancelotti talked before he joined us. Best mates, go back years!

Status
Not open for further replies.