Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been thtough a period of rapid decline in our credibility; it coinciodes almost perfectly with Moshiri's tenure.

His regime is marked by instability and waste.

If you dont see that, I'm sorry. I dont know what he'd have to have done in terms of utter failure to persuade you.

windup merchant. Sound like a kopite.

....and continued peddling of stadium fantasies
20200116130543.jpg

Dave, explain the losses please.

You seem really upset by then, so surely you can break them down for me?
It's easy: half a billion wasted on rubbish players that cant be shifted for a fee; handing ridiculous levels of wages out to said rubbish players; tens of millions spent on employing and then sacking and compensating managers and DoF's the carpetbagger hired...all of that compounded by a failure to grow the business commercially and a failure of thre team to get to cup finals and place higher in the league.

It's a mess created by that clown Moshiri.

It's easy: half a billion wasted on rubbish players that cant be shifted for a fee; handing ridiculous levels of wages out to said rubbish players; tens of millions spent on employing and then sacking and compensating managers and DoF's the carpetbagger hired...all of that compounded by a failure to grow the business commercially and a failure of thre team to get to cup finals and place higher in the league.

It's a mess created by that clown Moshiri.

So you dont know?

Thats all you had to say.

Regardless of Everton, how good will it be for the city of Liverpool to have this stadium?. £500m of private investment to revitalise an area that a company has land banked for 15 years and has literally done nothing to develop?. This is a game changer for the city.

£500m of private investment for a city that largely gets ignored by the government. Was on the train the other day from town, a station between Sand hills and Moorfields would be amazing with a public plaza opposite the Titanic hotel on that empty spec of land.

Everton's new stadium will be bigger than the Arena and can be used for all kinds of events that the arena can't cope with. It will attract interest from around the world and we are the centre point of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.