Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha. Here's another one who looks out the window and sees unicorns.
Nothing to do with seeing unicorns and no need to be so condescending i have always showed you respect.

I am just seeing the narrative and can see that it's more likely to happen then not right now. Yes I would like to see him here but don't know if he will come. It's just more likely to happen now.

If I've no relevancy why are you follwoing me around the forum?
tenor.gif

Think its more he'll buy a foreign club and give Moshiri increased sponsorships/ naming rights to give us more cash to spend.

If he wants the prestige then he needs to buy into us and have trophies and titles coming to the USM stadium.

Lets hope Moshiri in the possible event actually wants him to come aboard maybe Mosh likes the prestige and doesnt want Usmanov coming on board being the main man.

Just feel like its too good to be true and it'll be heart breaking if he buys elswhere after all the speculation since 2016!

Nothing to do with seeing unicorns and no need to be so condescending i have always showed you respect.

I am just seeing the narrative and can see that it's more likely to happen then not right now. Yes I would like to see him here but don't know if he will come. It's just more likely to happen now.
I apologise. It was a joke and not meant as a slight.

However, what makes it "more likely" that he'd tip up here now? Given the fact it was less than 12 months ago that a BBC investigation was asking questions about the legitimacy of Moshiri's independence from Moshiri I'd say that makes it less likely that he turns up here. The stink it would cause would be immense.

Think its more he'll buy a foreign club and give Moshiri increased sponsorships/ naming rights to give us more cash to spend.

If he wants the prestige then he needs to buy into us and have trophies and titles coming to the USM stadium.

Lets hope Moshiri in the possible event actually wants him to come aboard maybe Mosh likes the prestige and doesnt want Usmanov coming on board being the main man.

Just feel like its too good to be true and it'll be heart breaking if he buys elswhere after all the speculation since 2016!
Why wouldn't he want to buy us at the moment we probably are the 7th best team in the top league in the world, a good injection of cash could well get us into the champions league.

However, what makes it "more likely" that he'd tip up here now? Given the fact it was less than 12 months ago that a BBC investigation was asking questions about the legitimacy of Moshiri's independence from Moshiri I'd say that makes it less likely that he turns up here. The stink it would cause would be immense.

Why? He doesnt own any shares in any English football club. Not a clue of he has dibs on any abroad mind.

And are you suddenly giving the BBC some credibility?

Apology accepted.

Now 12 months is a long time in business. The whole sponsorship thing was a test imo to see the reaction and the reaction was minimal if close to zero.

You say why more likely now? It was always said the barrier would be his arsenal shares, they are now sold. Moshiri and usmanov are business partners and have been for a long time. They do everything together, moshiri said this himself. Now there quotes. It all points to it being a lot more likely to happen then it was 12 months ago.

100 percent certain to happen? No just more and more likely now. It will be interesting that's for sure.

Maybe he’s already begun the process @davek . Maybe that’s why we didn’t have to sell to buy?

Why wouldn't he want to buy us at the moment we probably are the 7th best team in the top league in the world, a good injection of cash could well get us into the champions league.

Depends what he wants. As I've always said his and Moshiri's money is interwined to an extent in USM holdings so if Usmanov was Moshiri's benefactor in acquiring our shares maybe Mosh has a financial agreement with Usmanov for a % of any profit made once the day comes he sells EFC.

in that regard Usmanov would already own influence covertly in EFC so it would make little sense to then buy us when he could buy AC Milan or Aletico Madrid for example and own a CL club. I believe thats what he planned from the start with Arsenal - having influence in 2x clubs and double the chance of CL football and spotlight.

If he see's things from a non business perspective- then he may very well want to own a PL club and make them league champions.

I just think the former is more realistic and he'll help Mosh more in stadium naming rights, bigger sponsorship deals etc.

Hopefully im wrong!

You'll soon be able to flush the blue pills down the pan
I appreciate the blue pill you reference is entirely different, but recall that scene in The Matrix where taking the red pill makes you see reality and the blue pill allows you to live in dreamworld...in real life Merseyside (and beyond), it's the exact opposite: red is for the deluded and blue for those who've chosen a sentence of cold hard unabating reality lol

Status
Not open for further replies.