Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Because there is an opinion that differs from yours?

If you disagree lay out your rational, I'm open to persuasion.
You have become a standard bearer for an act of unwarranted military aggression against a democratic European country of 40m people.
You have been tendentious whilst employing fallacies and dubious reasoning in your defence of the indefensible.
Let me be clear , there can be no excuse for any country to invade another except in retaliation for an attack on its own territory.

You have become a standard bearer for an act of unwarranted military aggression against a democratic European country of 40m people.
You have been tendentious whilst employing fallacies and dubious reasoning in your defence of the indefensible.
Let me be clear , there can be no excuse for any country to invade another except in retaliation for an attack on its own territory.
He’ll have his nose in his junior dictionary now

In what way have I become a standard bearer.

I dont want a war. I want there to be a peaceful solution found, as quickly as possible, that sees Russia troops out of Ukraine.

That is about as far from being a standard bearer for war or invasion as you can get.

Well because I said it very clearly. I dont think there was any ambiguity in what was said.
“My message that Usmanov is not abnormally close to Putin is sly, cheap, heartless and narcissistic? Care to explain how?

I thought it was just stating the obvious”

How does your explanation link with the passage in question? You said here that you are “stating the obvious” not that you are stating something in an obvious way. Two very different things.

You do all realise Usmanov isnt flying planes and dropping bombs in Ukraine, right lads?

Christ, the way some of you are acting is a bit embarrassing yano lads.
You do know that those Saudi people that own Newcastle probably didn’t chop anyone into pieces directly? Yet, how do you feel about them owning Newcastle?

You do know that those Saudi people that own Newcastle probably didn’t chop anyone into pieces directly? Yet, how do you feel about them owning Newcastle?
I dont care.

The world is full of evil people, most of them are billionaires.

People these days just love to feel outraged, but they are hypocrites, they pick and choose what outrages them.

Just accept that the world isnt fair and enjoy your little corner of it.

Did you boycott American and British things when they invaded Iraq?
I was not aware of the facts and I was too young to care anyway. Also, how do questions like this help with the current situation? Let's try and live in the present. Every country had behaved badly in the past, does that mean we should all just be ok with what's happening TODAY? we should all just look the other way because some politicians from the past did something bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.