Us and luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also add in ruptured Achilles for the yak
Ruptured knee for mikel
Torn ligament for jags
And let’s not forget wright falling out of the loft and also that warm up against Chelsea lol
Duffy nearly dying with a ruptured spleen
Vaughan severing and artery
Coleman nearly losing his foot because of a blister
Hibbos weird disease

I was just going to mention Hibbos odd illness, we have bizarre injuries, i'd be interested to see if other teams do, I don't really pay attention to other clubs.

Following Firmino's controversial offside goal, the Premier League have released a statement explaining why

It's safe to say, it hasn't gone down well...

That's from a sports Bible story

We never have headlines like that.

Maybe that's why we are unlucky, noone ever kicks off about wrong decisions go get the lucky ones happen

I was just going to mention Hibbos odd illness, we have bizarre injuries, i'd be interested to see if other teams do, I don't really pay attention to other clubs.

Scholes comes to mind ... didn’t he get a sudden problem with his eyes after an illness and was out for a while I think .

Didn't Arteta, Jags and Yakubu pretty much all have the same injury in a runup to the FA Cup final? I recall it being "a freak injury" that just so happened to occur more than once.

Yep. Arguably our 3 best players at the time all out of the biggest game in the club's recent history.

Status
Not open for further replies.