Upper Bullens - very back row

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendo3

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Anyone on here ever sat up there? What's the view like?

Row 'S' is the very back row. Got tickets up there for the Leicester match , but I'm a bit concerned about the view. It's block UB2, with a pillar directly in front (which is better than in front of either goal), but I'm a bit worried whether the far side of the pitch and the big screens might be obscured by the roof structure???

Any help would be great: never sat that far back before

I actually took a picture the last time I sat there:

2000px-000080_Navy_Blue_Square.svg.png

Row 'S' is the very back row. Got tickets up there for the Leicester match , but I'm a bit concerned about the view. It's block UB2, with a pillar directly in front (which is better than in front of either goal), but I'm a bit worried whether the far side of the pitch and the big screens might be obscured by the roof structure???

There's arl fellas who died in their seats in the 50's still sat there.

I've just seen you're going to be in Row S mate - be careful, that's usually where they focus 'Kiss Cam' at half time

The Bullens is great though @kendo3

The view from right at the back isn't going to be the best, but it's a cracking stand and I'm sure you'll have a good time at the match

I love the wooden flooring and the Old School Stadium Feeling you get from that part of the ground

Been sorely tempted to switch there in the past

It would be less jarring on my Main Stand eyes when I watch the game back on TV lol

Last time I sat in the Upper Bullens was also on the back row, 3rd May 1986 when we beat Sunderland 6-1. The day Liverpool won the League at Chelsea.

Lineker scored a hatrick on his last game for Everton at Goodison.

Bet the back row is the same now as it was then.

You can see all the pitch but you wont see the main stand at all. If you're lucky you might catch a glimpse of a pair of stylish brown brogues.

Status
Not open for further replies.