Upper Bullens help/ best seat for view?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice would be take the season ticket, at least you will have one then, obstructed or not, they should be able to offer you some insight on to the view from the seat via telephone. Even if you just have it for one season you always have the option of a seat transfer next season.

I had one Upper Bullens about 5 seats from the away fans on row C and it was a great seat, no obstructions that bothered me at all, you had to listen to idiots at times. I moved because this fela next to me smoked a pipe and it was a nightmare, had to wash my hair after the match all the time to get the stink out

I had one Upper Bullens about 5 seats from the away fans on row C and it was a great seat, no obstructions that bothered me at all, you had to listen to idiots at times. I moved because this fela next to me smoked a pipe and it was a nightmare, had to wash my hair after the match all the time to get the stink out

I may now have your seat, thanks mate lovely spec

Thanks for the reply, appreciated. There must people on here who sit in Upper Bullens?!
I often sat in the Upper Bullens with my grandad in the early to mid 1950's and loved it. I don't remember having any problem with the view, and I was
a little lad in short pants.

Mind you, I don't think anyone worried about restricted views in those days.

Just get the ticket and upgrade it the season after.

That's what I did. Went from obstructed view in upper G, to a sound seat in the Park end.

Easy as.

Been offered a season ticket for next season.

Not been in Upper Bullens, normally stub hub what ever I can really, Gladys Street mainly.

Been offered UB3, Row F or UB4, Row D.

Anyone sit up there?! Are they likely to be restricted? Which one would you go for?

Ta!

I was in UB5 for 13 years. Its fine take it. All Upper bullens is ok. Odd post nothing major. Was in LB for a year. Not for me again. Letterbox viewing.

Thanks all for the advice. I took the UB3, Row F. Right on halfway line apparently.

Can’t wait! Coyb

Status
Not open for further replies.