Unluckiest Everton Players Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the unluckiest Everton player ever, we could have won things if they has signed me and if I had been very good at football. Small technicalities robbed me of a career and Everton of a trophy laden run.

Weren't we about to sign a lad called Leonard who was highly rated in the 70s who got run over by a bus on his way to sign ?
Mark Leonard who we signed from Witton Albion for a small fee. Part of the deal saw us play them in a pre-season game, 1982 I think, which we won 5-0, with Leonard scoring one of them. I seem to remember he fell trying to catch a bus on the day he signed for us, breaking his leg. Had a couple of years with us before drifting down the league but he came back to haunt us in 1988 when he scored for Bradford City in a 3-1 league Cup defeat.

Mark Leonard who we signed from Witton Albion for a small fee. Part of the deal saw us play them in a pre-season game, 1982 I think, which we won 5-0, with Leonard scoring one of them. I seem to remember he fell trying to catch a bus on the day he signed for us, breaking his leg. Had a couple of years with us before drifting down the league but he came back to haunt us in 1988 when he scored for Bradford City in a 3-1 league Cup defeat.
I thought it was something like that :)

Rodrigo, first Brazilian to play for Everton.

Suffered a major knee injury after 4 appearances and never played for us again and although he played for several clubs after us he never fully recovered and retired early.

Status
Not open for further replies.