Unfair refereeing and Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number_25

Player Valuation: £50m
You would of thought that as an Evertonian you would be used to biased, below-par and unfair refereeing.

Turns out it still hurts as much as ever.

Two absolutely shocking decisions went against us tonight, three if you count Cayabe's wavering leg on Osman in the penalty box first half.

Can't fault the determination and drive from the team tonight, just a pity we've had two goals unfairly and wrongfully chalked off.

Absolutely heartbroken here.

I dont think he was biased, it was more that he was ****e. That decision to stop play and book Pienaar instead of playing the advantage was one of the worst things I think I have ever seen from a referee.

If I was a referee I'd penalise the arse out of any team that showed the amount of disrespect to football that Moyes did in picking Osman, and Neville in centre midfield. An invisible tackle losing midget and a geriatric.

Wasn't a penalty, but that linesman should be fined.

I think the real issue here is why goal-line tech isn't in, every other half decent sport has it, and it would've taken 10 seconds to say yes that was in. Disgrace.

It isn't refereeing if it is unfair, tonight was a spectacular show of either corruption or ineptitude. Either way, the inbred fukktard with the whistle ought to be put out of everyones misery.

Both of the wrongly chalked off goals were scored in the second half lid.

We scored 3 goals in the second half. 2 more than Newcastle did and we should of won.

The refereeing in this country is an absolute farce.

so what, it doesn't excuse our woeful second half performance does it, that game was there for the taking and we fecked it up, no excuses that 2nd half was farcical.

to be fair, and someone said it before, but if pienaar has squared osman to make it 2-0 at half time, we wouldnt even need to discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.