Understanding the Turkish press on Topol

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue thats what I was hoping some interpretation on the matter. Seems like the same agent is in the mix though. Hearing Robert Earle has a lot to do with both these deals in the shadows so to speak.

Earle was the one who signed Yak and was going to sign Fernandes before he joined Valencia.

Checking out some other not so reputable sites saying Wyness to meet the Turkish teams representitives in Germany for a Six million move for Topol.

Think this is a decent move for us myself and still hopeful on the big coup of Moutinho.

Checking out some other not so reputable sites saying Wyness to meet the Turkish teams representitives in Germany for a Six million move for Topol.

Think this is a decent move for us myself and still hopeful on the big coup of Moutinho.
Have read that as well on some sites. WOuld be nice, since I think Topol is a good player and would do well for us.

He's supposedly in the Viera mould. Big, strong, mobile and good on the ball. Intercepts alot with his long legs.

I'd take him, saying that I'd take anyone at the moment.

Topol? Wasn't he the one in 'Fiddler on the roof' ? ''If I were a rich man, daba daba daba daba daba daba daba dab

Moutinho and Topol alongside each other could work perfectly. Moutinho is going to need a pyshical presence next to him in order to succeed in the premiership. Together they should work perfectly.
My only concern is that signing these two is looking like £25m gone on two players.
When you think we need at least 6 new faces to have a reasonably sized squad (still on the small side) I cant see where money for the other 4 is going to come from.
We would still need a striker, a 4th choice CB, a back up GK and another midfield option to make up numbers... We cant just loan them all in!

Status
Not open for further replies.