UK Coaching Talent Coach of the Year - Finalist David Unsworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry73

Player Valuation: £750k
Thought it was worth pulling out UK Coaching's annual awards nominations were announced yesterday. Unsy has been nominated for the UK Talent Development Coach of the Year and is the only football coach to be nominated. The event is on the 30th November so fingers crossed.

Feel free to stick this in his thread, just didn't want it to get lost.

I think it's sad that him being thrown in at the deep end having to deal with the absolute shower left behind by Koeman has tarnished what has no doubt been a fantastic 18 months for Unsworth, seeing him win the U23 league even when we kept picking out his top players for the first team and seeing five of his lads win the U20 World Cup.

His youth development work still deserves massive praise whether you want him as permanent manager or not (I don't)

I think it's sad that him being thrown in at the deep end having to deal with the absolute shower left behind by Koeman has tarnished what has no doubt been a fantastic 18 months for Unsworth, seeing him win the U23 league even when we kept picking out his top players for the first team and seeing five of his lads win the U20 World Cup.

His youth development work still deserves massive praise whether you want him as permanent manager or not (I don't)
He certainly won't see it that way.

I do think he's getting a harsh deal from people on here, though I suppose that's hardly unexpected. I think most can agree that he isn't the long term option right now but he isn't doing terribly given the circumstances by any means.

Haha wow. Guarantee this will he mentioned in the unsworth thread by people wanting him to stay in charge .

Status
Not open for further replies.