U21's most likely to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Lundstram will have a good solid career at Championship level, but don't think he'll make it with us. Ledson is closer to the first team than he is, and there's about a 4 year age gap.

Ledson and Galloway are nailed on, Kenny might do too, it depends on his growth. Garbutt and Browning will be either squad players here or lower Prem/higher CS players.

Very hard to predict, but it certainly looks promising. What's more, we might get some fees for those that don't make it with us too, which is always a bonus. You'd imagine the likes of Lundstram, Hope, Kennedy et al would at least have a professional career, even if they don't do so with us.

Three players in the England U17's today - James Yeates, Nathan Holland and Tom Davies, think Tom Davies has also been captain of the team.

Not Everton u21's yet but looks like there are some more coming through after Ledson and Kenny.

...the fact that RM and his coaching staff were at this weeks game makes me think there's one or two that will be pitched in if needs be. I reckon Galloway, Ledson, Browning and Long are on the short-list.

...the fact that RM and his coaching staff were at this weeks game makes me think there's one or two that will be pitched in if needs be. I reckon Galloway, Ledson, Browning and Long are on the short-list.

With the right results, Krasnodar might be a dead rubber, so perhaps he's eyeing that one up?

Status
Not open for further replies.