Tyler Onyango

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt thar Benitez will start him given his preference for experience. Let’s not forget Onyango has not got any PL minutes under his belt, only FA cup minutes. I would like to see him get 20 mins off the bench first , youngsters often talk about the step up in pace and energy needed at PL level taking them by surprise . While I don’t believe he’d be out of place alongside Doucoure for 20 mins, he’s not a natural “ game changer” so you wouldn’t send him on to win a game, more to hold what you’ve already got.

I really doubt thar Benitez will start him given his preference for experience. Let’s not forget Onyango has not got any PL minutes under his belt, only FA cup minutes. I would like to see him get 20 mins off the bench first , youngsters often talk about the step up in pace and energy needed at PL level taking them by surprise . While I don’t believe he’d be out of place alongside Doucoure for 20 mins, he’s not a natural “ game changer” so you wouldn’t send him on to win a game, more to hold what you’ve already got.

Might be a while before we see him then.

Obviously not a game changer but might be able to go on the pitch and look like he cares and maybe get a tackle in here and there

Give the lad a run out alongside Allan and Doucoure. Either that or give Ghamin another run in a 3 man midfield. I dont see the problem. Also Give Gordon and Simms alongside Gray. Drop Coleman and bring Digne back. CHelsea are favourites so lets see what our youth is made of.

Anthony Gordon has slowly improved as the season has progressed. So I think it is time to give some more youth an extended run while our key players are out. We maybe pleasantly surprised. The season is a write off now so why not take the opportunity to inject a bit youhful enthusiam into the team. God knows we need some.

Status
Not open for further replies.