Turn of the tides…

Status
Not open for further replies.

technojoe

Player Valuation: £10m
Pure speculation thread but.......

What are people's thoughts on the tides that might turn in the league this year for the toffees?
I wanna see some psychic shiz guys and gals! Be it positive or negative.........:blink:

Positive tide:

We keep up the form and ability switching it up to out wit any before us. Whoever gets injured is replaced by another uber rotational boss person. Jan window provides adequate cover to keep the momentum flowing! Finish 1st

Negative tide:

We are 'found out', sharpness dwindles due to lack of cover and bad jan window excursions. Out muscled by the 'big spenders' on and off the field. Critical moments decided by poor refs (the usual story for us basically) finish 6th or below

As much as I've been loving Bobby and this season in general, I'm a tried and tested Evertonian. I always expect everything to go tits up at the next available opportunity.

January comes and Kenwright gets some more negative net spend in the lawnmower funds as we sell to buy and bank...second half of the season sees us racking up 10 points less than the first as injuries and suspensions kill us....we finish on 64 points and 6th place.

January comes and Kenwright gets some more negative net spend in the lawnmower funds as we sell to buy and bank...second half of the season sees us racking up 10 points less than the first as injuries and suspensions kill us....we finish on 64 points and 6th place.

Negative tides!

Disagree on being "found out". Suggests we're not as good as we are.

Positive: We do good business in January and get what we need to weather the grinding run in

Negative: We get the wrong players in and we sustain one or two long term injuries to key players and we don't have the horses to keep up.

Everyone in the world is hoping and praying for #2. No one wants us up there except maybe neutrals in mid table and the bottom. Everton maintaining form as a top team is a huge pain in the arse for the other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.