Troy Deeney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God he's an ugly bloke, we can't be having someone who looks like that in a changing room full of fitties (Rooney gets a pass).

Said this back in the summer and still say it now, I honestly think that Rondon from West Brom would be a good shout. Limited yes but a big tank of a forward who bullies crap defences, he'd get a dozen goals in our side easily.
he'll defo enjoy training with us

Hes utter garbo mate.

21 in 90.
Probably more than DCL will get in 90 tho let's face it.

Plus a big target man which is what we've been crying out for a while to have (even in the Rom days, he wasn't exactly great at buildup play, or playing with his back against the goal, or holding up the ball, etc.)

Good God he's an ugly bloke, we can't be having someone who looks like that in a changing room full of fitties (Rooney gets a pass).

Said this back in the summer and still say it now, I honestly think that Rondon from West Brom would be a good shout. Limited yes but a big tank of a forward who bullies crap defences, he'd get a dozen goals in our side easily.
Deeney has always made me think of Sloth from the Goonies

Double figures scoring premier league striker who holds the ball up well, and makes the defender game a nightmare and bring other player in to the game. He would be a solid option, pragmatic option and would improve our squad.

10x10x10xNO.

With my track record, let me be amongst the first to welcome our record signing, Troy Star dust Deeney.

Status
Not open for further replies.