Trevor Steven on talkSPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin had more than enough carrot. The fans gave him so many chances. A fantastic reception when he arrived, patient with him after the whole expulsion from training with Mirallas, but it was evident that he didn’t care about performing he just wanted to pick up a wage. A terrible player who deserved to be booed. He should have had his contract ripped up.
After he left last season he said something about he left the pl because he realized he had no chance of playing for a top side again. Hope he’s seen the league table

No. We're serial winners of the booing, and hold the trophy outright now.

So not true. Could sit here and reel off 10 dozen grounds i have been at watching Everton and hearing the home fans booing. Villa. Newcastle. West ham. Leeds. Spurs...just a few who spring to mind that let the team know.
Is this a bit like transfers and some Everton fans say why do Everton drag them out more than anyone else. Truth is No more than any other club but we're not following other clubs so we dont see it.
It goes on at Everton but it goes on just as much at other clubs.

Villa, Sunderland and Everton. Are bad. Belief we should performing better, instantly turning when games aren’t going the way or a missed place pass.

Totaly agree about villa. Possibly 90% of the away games i have been to at villa park, and its a fair few, they turn very quickly on their team.

So not true. Could sit here and reel off 10 dozen grounds i have been at watching Everton and hearing the home fans booing. Villa. Newcastle. West ham. Leeds. Spurs...just a few who spring to mind that let the team know.
Is this a bit like transfers and some Everton fans say why do Everton drag them out more than anyone else. Truth is No more than any other club but we're not following other clubs so we dont see it.
It goes on at Everton but it goes on just as much at other clubs.

Can't you see a joke when its in front of your face? Heres another...according to some one on Sky this morning we've won the transfer window. Good on us !!

Can't you see a joke when its in front of your face? Heres another...according to some one on Sky this morning we've won the transfer window. Good on us !!

Sorry must have missed it. Possibly as i was replying to a few in here putting the boot into Goodison.
Best stadium in the country when rocking.
Some should remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.