Travelling Blue..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Nyberg

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi!

Travelling blue from Norway coming over for the first time ever. Just wondering how difficult it is to take the train (or the bus) from London to Liverpool? Have never been in England, so i don`t have a clue about the city or anything..

Not difficult at all mate trains from London to Liverpool take 2 hours and are very frequent from Liverpool lime street goodison is only 5 mins away in a taxi

Hi!

Travelling blue from Norway coming over for the first time ever. Just wondering how difficult it is to take the train (or the bus) from London to Liverpool? Have never been in England, so i don`t have a clue about the city or anything..

If you do get mega stuck, and are on a low budget, don't forget to check Megabus.co.uk (5hrs, fares from £1-7) or click the 'here' (Will say 'click here to see any alternate prices') tab, underneath the train fares on thetrainline, which gives you the option of going on LondonMidland for something like £15 return, however, it takes 4hours or so.

Hi!

What makes a Norwegian follow Everton out of interest Markus?

Book the train in advance. It's so much more quick and comfy. Sometimes you can upgrade to first class for £10-20. Coaches are a last resort honest. You may even get reasonable flights ldn to Liverpool.
A Liverpool fan from Norway eh? Must be in for a tough time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Book the train in advance. It's so much more quick and comfy. Sometimes you can upgrade to first class for £10-20. Coaches are a last resort honest. You may even get reasonable flights ldn to Liverpool.
A Liverpool fan from Norway eh? Must be in for a tough time. Like a converter to Judaism in ISIL controlled land.

He's an Everton fan mate

A Liverpool fan from Norway eh? Must be in for a tough time. Like a converter to Judaism in ISIL controlled land.
Let's leave ISIL out of this eh?

Poitical religion causes enough aggro on the Internet as it is.

Hi!

Take a look at flying from Oslo to Manchester on Ryanair as well mate. You could take in a game, spend some time round Liverpool and then go down to London for a few days as well.

Take a look at flying from Oslo to Manchester on Ryanair as well mate. You could take in a game, spend some time round Liverpool and then go down to London for a few days as well.

This is the way round that I would suggest it be done tbh. I would hazard a guess its cheaper to fly into liverpool, and there will be plenty of deals available due to the other lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.