Travel to SWFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smash these. Hated them in the ‘90’s.

My first away game was against these in around 96/97. We got beat 3-1 and distraught 6 year old me got terrorised by their fans to a chorus of going down as we headed back to the car.

How many years since they got relegated? Funny how things work out isn't it?

Anyone traveling by car to the cup match v SWFC from Liverpool late in the afternoon able to take my daughter? She’s a Wednesday fan just starting university in Liverpool and can’t get there in time by train as she doesn’t finish uni till 4/5pm. We’ll pay all petrol costs.

Just don’t let her get in a car with Dave ... she will see the world in a much different way after that journey and will never be the same again.

Anyone traveling by car to the cup match v SWFC from Liverpool late in the afternoon able to take my daughter? She’s a Wednesday fan just starting university in Liverpool and can’t get there in time by train as she doesn’t finish uni till 4/5pm. We’ll pay all petrol costs.
Try pm to @Frank. he usually drives to away games leaving from The Lisbon with a few close friends

Let her bunk off ;)

fee77d2ea83afcf2773cca090a670efd.jpg

Try this fella.

Most people will be leaving early to avoid travel best her taking a little bit of time off uni

Status
Not open for further replies.