Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was. There was loads of them even down to the last few hours.

Playmakers. Quintero, Bernard on loan. Wingers Cheryshev (15m)

All players that were in our price range. There was even two that wouldn't even have cost any money. He just didn't want one. He was happy with the squad.

Have you ever thought he didn't want any of those players. It's not a game

BREAKINGDone Deal

Tomas Andrade - [River Plate - Bournemouth]

Posted at19:09
Another signing for Bournemouth, and almost certainly the first man to sign for Bournemouth from River Plate, as midfielderTomas Andrade arrives at Dean Court.
Unlike Funes Mori who is a major star at River Plate Andrade got a few games for the reserves.Rivers school is incredible and they use this type of deal for young guys who probably will never make the first team but who have the potential to be good professionals.

Quintero is crap mate, thats why hes ended up at a middle road french side, Bernard is a hobbit, not sam but pippin, yanno skinny and short - would be a laughing stock of a failiure in the prem, cant even hack the physical ukraine league, as for cherysev - im betting you hadmt heard of him prior to the rs links, the lads had one decent year on loan to villareal and doesnt even want to leave spain - ps seen him a few times and he is a ten a penny spanish speed merchant.
I'm not a huge fan either but on loan I would have taken him. Porto don't often make a mistake and people from Colombia do rate him incredibly highly. Same with Bernard really. I wouldn't have wanted either but in the last couple of hours worth a loan.

Can't see this window as anything other than a failure. Our main target was a playmaker and we failed to sign one.

Do feel we may go back in Jan - though I can see plenty of other richer clubs in for him if he impresses in CL. Ah well.

Hope we do. But not a clue what will happen. All I have done these last few weeks is pass on what a credible source has told me. When offering my opinion, based on what he has told me, I have said that.

I have also used that info to disabuse factual inaccuracies about the deal.

I fully accept that my source may be an elaborate WUM, but all the mods have seen the pm thread, and postings from him since the deal died have continued re other football stuff. And Ice Hockey.

Poor window. I don't agree with everyone's obsession with a number 10, I think the creativity needs to come from further back in the central midfield positions. Unfortunately we are stuck with the very average Barry and McCarthy partnership that never creates anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.