Trains to the match on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pienaar's gloves

Player Valuation: £35m
It's just come to my attention that the Merseyrail Northern Line between Southport and Bootle Strand is not running on Sunday (all day) in both directions and there are rail replacement buses running.

These trains are usually quite busy with plenty of Evertonians before and after the match, and if I'm being honest, it seems a stupid day to do maintenance on.

Bus replacements probably won't cut it either with all of the supporters, so give yourself plenty of extra time.

The X2 and 47 buses call at Southport, Formby and stop near to Bank Hall station, it's quite a good alternative but obviously takes more time than getting the train.

It's just come to my attention that the Merseyrail Northern Line between Southport and Bootle Strand is not running on Sunday (all day) in both directions and there are rail replacement buses running.

These trains are usually quite busy with plenty of Evertonians before and after the match, and if I'm being honest, it seems a stupid day to do maintenance on.

Bus replacements probably won't cut it either with all of the supporters, so give yourself plenty of extra time.

The X2 and 47 buses call at Southport, Formby and stop near to Bank Hall station, it's quite a good alternative but obviously takes more time than getting the train.
WOOL

You got a link mate? Can't find anything on their twitter or site.

Tweeted them, they're adamant that it's widely advertised.

None of my mates up here are aware (okay I do live in Southport, just happen to be coming in from elsewhere on Sunday lol), so it isn't.

@l4toffee Think we have some wools in here mate

HgEgL91.png

Think you'll find 5 SOUND Zone stations will be disrupted, thankyou very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.