Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes it worse is that Holgate is tracking Son but when kane scores it is branthwaite in front of Son. So where did Holgate go?
I believe the gif below, accurately illustrates his frame of mind:

giphy.gif

Tottenham at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Monday Evening after coming off a diabolical display against Boreham, is not the fixture I would have picked for us on Monday Night Football, but that is the fixture list, so let's get on with it!

The only thing I know for certain is that if Keane starts, Kane scores.

So, for god's sake Frank, bench the fraud.

UTFT...
I hate it when I'm right!!!!

What makes it worse is that Holgate is tracking Son but when kane scores it is branthwaite in front of Son. So where did Holgate go?
AWOL.

A few years ago I had hopes for him, but he increasingly looks like he lacks the concentration, discipline or positional sense to be a decent PL centre half.

Hes performed when next to a leader / senior centre half who I suspect guided him through games (Williams). Looked to be better in a back 3 which I suspect affords more cover for balls ups (to an extent). But he's all at sea with Keane who was clearly panicking all over the show and an inexperienced Branthwaite.

Having said that, he and Keane were left horribly exposed at times. That high press away from home looks ill judged.

AWOL.

A few years ago I had hopes for him, but he increasingly looks like he lacks the concentration, discipline or positional sense to be a decent PL centre half.

Hes performed when next to a leader / senior centre half who I suspect guided him through games (Williams). Looked to be better in a back 3 which I suspect affords more cover for balls ups (to an extent). But he's all at sea with Keane who was clearly panicking all over the show and an inexperienced Branthwaite.

Having said that, he and Keane were left horribly exposed at times. That high press away from home looks ill judged.
I suspected that we might get a couple of drubbings under Frank with the what he’s trying to do with this bunch of players but I was staggered with what I saw last night. I do think we will just have enough to stay up but it wouldnt surprise me if we see another couple of results like this between now and the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.