Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton. Sat Oct 14th 5.30

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best chances of the game so far without playing well, at least attacking wise.

I've read some stuff on here in relation to anti - Everton media and always had a good
chuckle but Jesus I think I'm changing my mind.. That commentary is abhorrent.

Maupay anonymous again, hope to see Dom early second half.
The game is tailor-made for dom

I tell you what though. That stadium is brilliant but that is the bobbliest pitch I've ever seen.

Onana and Gray have been going 1v1 against Lloris while running on what seems to be cobbled streets

Agreed. There's people who are bemoaning his performance, but watching him, he's being tight, closing down and making Spurs play narrow.

I'd much rather he was playing in this game than Gordon as he has the discipline and experience to do the job, apart from that silly yellow.
Our left side is not the problem. Conte knows why.

Both sides playing absolutely woefully, I thought Spurs were rumoured to be decent this season.
Neither manager wants to be chasing the game. It looks like Conte decided to bide his time until he starts throwing subs on, and we obviously came out looking for the clean sheet and chances on the counter.

His only ambition is not to lose 5:0. That will probably work. Really worth his money the guy.
Yeah I get that. Probably feels pressure not to replicate the disastrous result last season. I guess it's all about stability and protecting your job. I hope to see one day when the blues will not feel the need to play in this style. It's ever so boring and you're just waiting for one mistake to then let them in!

Status
Not open for further replies.