Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton. Sat Oct 14th 5.30

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
We go again. The wheels came off a bit Saturday in a poor first half which started brightly with a brilliant Iwobi goal but sloppiness on the ball cost us anything. Wr huffed and puffed late on but couldn't force an equaliser .
Saturday sees us head to London to take on an in form Spurs in their stunning stadium. We also go up against our former talisman in Richarlison which will prove difficult on the field and also for us fans.
I don't think we will see many changes due to injuries but at least Dcl is now an option and James garner showed us enough to show he can make an impact. Mcneill will probably start ahead of the suspended Gordon.
It's not somewhere we tend to get much and any mistakes here will be punished. But we can give them a game if we apply ourselves correctly
images (2).jpeg

So come on blues into these soft London fancy boys and UTFT.

Last edited:
We go again. The wheels came off a bit Saturday in a poor first half which started brightly with a brilliant Iwobi goal but sloppiness on the ball cost us anything. Wr huffed and puffed late on but couldn't force an equaliser .
Saturday sees us head to London to take on an in form Spurs in their stunning stadium. We also go up against our former talisman in Richarlison which will prove difficult on the field and also for us fans.
I don't think we will see many changes due to injuries but at least Dominic Calvert-Lewin is now an option and James garner showed us enough to show he cam make an impact. Mcneill will probably start ahead of the suspended Gordon.
It's not somewhere we tend to get much and any mistakes here will be punished. But we can give them a game if we apply ourselves correctly
View attachment 187012
So come on blues into these soft London fancy boys and UTFT.

It's soft southern nancy boys ill have you know.

They are going to bum us silly. Lucky if we get a goal, and I see they scoring at least two or three. I'll go 3-0, a goal for whichever of the three world class strikers they decide to start the game with.

Really can't see us getting anything from this game as we fold against these lot. Can't help feel like Richy will score as well to add salt to injury. 3-1 Spurs.

Will this be the first match of the season in which an Everton match is decided by more than a single goal? I say no, it won't.

Spurs 2 - 1 Everton

…10th game which I always think is the first major benchmark for the season. More specifically, where you are after 10 tends to be the part of the league a team spends the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.