• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes
Iwobi
Sigurdsson
Bernard

Dont seem to want to play football.
Sig has been checked out since the season began. Gomes gets a pass from me. Horror injury and no legs next to him which we know he needs. Iwobi has shown flashes but that’s not enough. Same goes for Bernard. Not sure how Davies didn’t make your list but he should be loaned out or shifted next season as well. We’re so far away...

Sig has been checked out since the season began. Gomes gets a pass from me. Horror injury and no legs next to him which we know he needs. Iwobi has shown flashes but that’s not enough. Same goes for Bernard. Not sure how Davies didn’t make your list but he should be loaned out or shifted next season as well. We’re so far away...

Davies put in effort even if the quality wasnt there.

Those 4 players didnt want to play football.

Right result.
Can not get close to a struggling Spurs side.
This is Everton July 2020, loads to do.
Many need to leave.

Don't get your hopes up until its mathematically impossible. And certainly don't get your hopes up chasing a europa league spot with four other teams chasing it too.

I hope the club will either get a new midfield or invest heavily in mobility scooters. The idea that our present lot are elite athletes just makes me chickle ... if you can chuckle sadly.

I really wish they had written the season off. Have there been any games worth watching since it restarted? My interest in watching any of the remaining games is zero.

i watched the 2 mins of lowlights for yesterday's match and that was more than enough.

Their midfield is what I would call combative. That lo celso and Sissoko are not afraid to put the boot in. We need calm heads and folk who won't be bullied. If mourinho sticks with that cb pairing I'll be very happy. We need to target aurier down that left flank as well. He's vulnerable at the moment. Get digne overlapping.
Bully us is what they did. Oh for a peter Reid out there.

Every single time we get close to something. Nailed on lose. For years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years. Beyond tired.

mentioned this before the game and tried to be positive and I called a draw. We are nothing if consistent at working our way into a promising position and then failing with a whimper

As usual our 1,2 & 3 get away without blame again. Let me tell you all once again These 3 are not only the worst collectively in the Prem, But are probably the worst ever in the history of football!

I really wish they had written the season off. Have there been any games worth watching since it restarted? My interest in watching any of the remaining games is zero.

i watched the 2 mins of lowlights for yesterday's match and that was more than enough.
whilst bad to eatch, I’m sure it’s given Ancelotti a lot of info on his players. In that respect it’s been useful.
he has also worked on the defence which has improved. We’e has a draw, win and defeat against Liverpool, Leicester and Spurs which in the grand scheme of things isn’t that bad.
We have a dreadful record at Spurs andthe squad is the same one that was so lowly before Christmas.
Ancelotti will draw better players to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.