Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Everton's Number 9
0_GettyImages-1165813226.jpg

2 of the most decorated managers in modern history go head to head in this game, what a refreshing change to have a manager that is without question from the highest tier.

Extra days rest for Carlos famous blue army.

Will it give some injured players time to put themselves in the frame?

Goats 11 to start :
Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Holgate - Digne
Walcott - Delph - Gomes - Gordon
DCL - Kean​

This is the key 6 pointer. While we technically have them against Sheff United and Wolves, this one is the most important because I think we are competing with Spurs and Arsenal at this point. SU are fading fast, and have a brutal final stretch. Burnley and Arsenal also have a very difficult next 4-5 matches against the top half. A 6 point win here could likely determine a european place.

Referee: Graham Scott.
Assistants: Mark Scholes, Derek Eaton.
Fourth official: Tim Robinson.
Replacement official: Robert Hyde.
VAR: Kevin Friend. Assistant VAR: Andy Garratt.

Been a long time since I seen an Everton manager react properly in game. Maybe koeman’s early days and under Ferguson at a push. Quietly confident about this one which means a 0-2 defeat. Up the toffers!

If we win this I will start looking seriously at making Europe. Otherwise we probably need to win the last 5 games to have much chance and I'm not sure we have that consistency yet.

Our win today sets this up perfect, hoping for a draw in their game tomorrow, maybe a couple of injuries, really looking forward to this now.

COYB

Here comes the pain, it's the hope that kills you.

Status
Not open for further replies.