Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The goal was unfortunate but the Richy shot aside we’ve been woeful, the midfield has been an embarrassment. I’d genuine give Beni a go in the second half, he’d at least show some energy

Performance as expected ,not won 2 away in a row in league for nearly 4 years,which is absolutely ridiculous for a club like Everton

Dreadful first half. Woeful defending for the goal and embarrassing as an attacking threat. Tom Davies and iwobi on the wings in a 4-4-2. Give me strength. How on earth have we ended up here. Can’t string two passes together. These are the games we find out how good some of our players are and so far, they’re miles away. I love Carlo but On another note, allardyce was hounded out for this type of football. It’s woeful

I know the 442 suits the 2 up front but I can’t stomach being outnumbered in midfield with midfielders this bad game after game.

The whole team have been dreadful, but reading through the thread, it's only certain individuals fault, as usual.
It's the midfield 4, if your midfield is ineffective then there's no supply for the forwards and no protection for the defenders. Not one of that 4 can say they were in any way productive in this game.

Front two have zero. Relying on the fullbacks to create.

Massive problem is we should have 2 wide players willing to take the ball and run, cut inside etc. Not getting anything from Cannon Shins Iwobi and Jelly Legs Davies.

I think Davies has been the best of a woeful midfield. And he's been crap.

Says a lot about the other 3 who I think have been absolutely appalling and simply not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.