Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurs are very inconsistent, and with players up front like Kane, Son, Moura and Dele Ali you'd expect more. Mourinho seems to have
lost his mojo and looking at the body language at Sheffield he might have lost the dressing room already.

We had a decent run of results at WHL not that long ago and looking at their recent form this could be a good time to get a result. They haven't
done very well at their new ground, have they?

We need a much stronger squad, but Carlo is getting as much as can be expected out of what we've got.

I think he'll start same team as against Leicester and Sidibe will be on the bench either in place of Virginia or Branthwaite.

Doesn’t matter how bad they’ve been cause they can turn it around at any moment. They’re full of attacking threat, I’m a big fan of Son myself but I fancy us to take the 3 points. 2-1 to the blues

We’re due a win against Tottenham.

COYB!
Apart from this game and the one at Wolves, we are the only team in the mix for 7th not playing against one another or teams currently in the the top 6 during the next couple of weeks, and have Southampton and Villa to come to Goodison. A win at Spurs will certainly give us an advantage and I fancy us to take all three points.

Apart from this game and the one at Wolves, we are the only team in the mix for 7th not playing against one another or teams currently in the the top 6 during the next couple of weeks, and have Southampton and Villa to come to Goodison. A win at Spurs will certainly give us an advantage and I fancy us to take all three points.

Southampton have a fantastic away form this season and Ings is in the prime of his career - that game wont be an easy on.

Only really Villa & Bournemouth im counting as easy games in the remaining 6 fixtures.

Spurs
Wolves
Sheffield Utd
Southampton
Bournemouth
Villa

In that order for me from toughest to easiest

I am expecting a win at Spurs. We will need everyone playing their part but if they do that and folloW Carlo’s tactics I see three more points coming our way.

This is Everton... we had nothing to play for, we got some good results... optimism builds, we get in contention .... crunch time and a chance to take a big step forward? This is where we usually choke. This time we have Carlo , will he be able to show the players how to win? I hope so . I’m going for a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.