Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus they are dreadful tonight. Look like they are annoyed at having to even tog out, lots of bad attitude on display. Set richy loose on them ..

How does the fact that Sheff Utd are completely destroying Spurs effect us?
Every single other team doing something effects us going by some lol

3 big games in the race for euro places this weekedn,
ours, wolves v Arsenal and Burnley v sheff utd

Mourinho will demand a response. We love bending over for Spurs, lets end it

And thats why I'll be shocked if we won especially with our awful away record to the top 6.

Happens all the time - like when we play a team whos keeper just had a howler the game before they always have a worldie performance against us.

Or when a player hasn't scored in yonks - you know they break the duck against us.

And thats why I'll be shocked if we won especially with our awful away record to the top 6.

Happens all the time - like when we play a team whos keeper just had a howler the game before they always have a worldie performance against us.

Or when a player hasn't scored in yonks - you know they break the duck against us.
You can twist that both ways,lose as they did today and he will want response,win and they are going into the game with confidence high

As you say, the back 3 (but please Keane in the middle) and going their to frustrate may be the way to go. Gordon off the bench for the last 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.