Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to batter these and hope Arsenal win - depleting that 8 goal difference scenario.

Assuming they would need to win the CL to qualify for it next season.

We need to batter these and hope Arsenal win - depleting that 8 goal difference scenario.

Assuming they would need to win the CL to qualify for it next season.

I don’t think that will make a single bit of difference to how they play in the final you know mate. It’s literally a Champions League final.

I don’t think that will make a single bit of difference to the final you know mate. It’s literally a Champions League final.

It should give them extra incentive. However more pressure in them scenarios can go against teams.

Especially Spurs who look weak against the better teams at the best of times.

I watched the Bournemouth-Spurs game. Spurs were completely spent. The players were dead on their feet. Son looked like a tired baby throwing a tantrum. Now they’re down Son and Foyth. I know we’re missing three key men too but the energy arrow is pointing up for us and they’ve flatlined.

When DCL scored in the first half against Newcastle, not long after that pretty goal against Cardiff, i said, that goal just ended the Cenk Tosun era. Watch Tosun throw a monkey wrench into everything with a hat trick today...

Sky Sport Soccer Saturday in full on anti Everton ridicule mode today. It's embarrassing.

Thinkin of watchin through a free flowing body of clear water, with final score on in the background. Is that wise? Or maybe I should rely on GOT for unbiased updates from "elsewhere". .

I'm watching Everton on the same stretch of water knowing that City will win against an awful Brighton side.

What they saying??
Wasn't the worst it's been but full of laughing, sniggering, eye rolling and Phil Thompson hoping we get utterly destroyed.

Jeff started the ball rolling by saying...
"So onto Everton's quest to be the top club on Merseyside"

Que sniggering and ridicule. He doesn't introduce any other team like that.

It's the laughing and belittling that is just so transparent. It's predictable but cringey from supposed neutral professionals.....which they aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.