Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
does any one here really know that spurs and the rs are in a cup final? this game has big everton win all over it...

listening to Spurs fans on talksport, there less annoying than kopites.

Kopites kept ringing in saying this Liverpool team will be the greatest team that ever lived, and other nonsense like that. Spurs fans are actually discussing the game.

I just keep thinking what it'd be like if we were in the champions league final, and in with a shout of winning the league, then I jump up and remember who I am.

It’s a chance for there fans to rub it in how much we have messed up over the years and they have been carefully building to better things. I always saw them as our equals until recent years, then I saw them as our yard stick, not anymore they are light years ahead of us.
We finished above them 5 years ago, what followed was just a series of cock-ups.

Could be 4-0 to Spurs or they could take a day off, and let us win. They are in the top 4 anyway. Might be a weird atmosphere.

We finished above them 5 years ago, what followed was just a series of cock-ups.
Just abit 3/4 years wasted, In hindsight I’m wondering would it have been better to give Martinez more time after his bad run, he was the first in after Moyes and we did seem to have a bit of a plan then, since it’s been a shambles. Silva has had a bad run but the board stuck with him. Well anyway who knows.

Could be 4-0 to Spurs or they could take a day off, and let us win. They are in the top 4 anyway. Might be a weird atmosphere.
Well it’s the last day of the season I’ll be watching, I couldn’t care less about the FA cup final and definitely do my best to avoid the CL final, I may watch the Europa final though.

I just keep thinking what it'd be like if we were in the champions league final, and in with a shout of winning the league, then I jump up and remember who I am.
Just get your head down have that sweet dream, then wake up and co e to your senses that that will never ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.