Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't just want us to win, I want to win by at least 2 goals. Then at the very least we'd be the only team outside the top 6 with double-digit positive goal difference.

WOW! Come on you blues.
I honestly thought our season was all but over.
Hadn't realised we were still in with a shout of the 'only team outside of the top 6 with double digit positive goal difference' trophy.:celebrate:
Spuds 0 Blues 6

2 sent off for Spuds , no Son or Foyth plus a tough Champions lge game.

I think we could get a result there yanno.
We have channel our inner Proclaimers a little and be the team that turns up without the flip flops and sunglasses on
Edit; the only score in our favour obvs acceptable will be a turn around of the 6-2
Or, if we're really on form, I will, with great reluctance etc, hope we beat them 10-4

1_JS167385560.jpg

I tried so hard, and got so far
But, in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall, to lose it all
But, in the end, it doesn't even matter

Hello friends, Romans, Kopites and blue fans all around the world, lets get readddddddddddddddddddy to rumble. Our 7th place fate will probably be decided before the ink is dry on this match preview. But lets not concern ourselves with such things.

Our first visit to the New White Hart Lane, a lesson to all sponsors there, make sure you buy the naming rights before the stadium is built you clowns. A Spurs side who only a few weeks ago had the title in their hands and who are currently struggling to keep a CL place is the side we face. Interestingly today was their 13th league defeat, 1 less than us, fine margins indeed.

Newcastle and Fulham aside, of course, we are in very fine form and we will face a vastly different Spurs side to the 1 that ripped us apart at Goodison. Hopefully Rico only had a minor knock last time out and he will be fit for this, other than that, the only decision will be do you reward Morgan for his fine form or showcase Andres talents for the world to see!

Goats 11 to start :

Pickster
Coledangle - ZOOOMS - Kegs - ILoveLuca
Gans - Gomo
Rico - Viking - Berns
BigDominator
I just want to thank you all for reading and putting up with my tacky banter free previews for the full season and hope that at the very least the pictures have given you joy. xxx

Look at you putting effort in.

If ever there was a nailed on win for Everton this is it.

Particularly if by some miracle, given our current (lack of) form, we make the CL final on Wednesday.

Barca beat us 4-2 at home easily when we were actually playing quite well. Playing them in the final would be the thing of nightmares.

Our only hope is that your players are on the beach but even then I'm not sure we have enough manpower/players in form to get a win.

I'm over not being in Europe now and looking forward to focusing on the league next season. Also very looking forward to handing Spurs a nice Europa League run for next season. So I'm excited for next week's game. Could be a very good seaway into next season as we have the big boys in our cross hairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.