Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think with 9 slots and only 5 usable that 2 keepers on bench isn't that stupid. I remember a few years ago when both Cech and Cudicini were injured in the same game.
That was nuts because its was virtually the same injury as well against reading

This is Everton... we had nothing to play for, we got some good results... optimism builds, we get in contention .... crunch time and a chance to take a big step forward? This is where we usually choke. This time we have Carlo , will he be able to show the players how to win? I hope so . I’m going for a draw
Couldn't say it better.

I wouldnt be too sure about that. Have you seen the run in of the teams around us? We are the in form team going into this game and since the return of football.

We have some difficult matches too after Monday.

Lose and we would be 4 points behind 8th with only 5 matches left.

This the type of match we never win. But I’d love to see us push through to the next level and rise to the occasion. Although this is the same squad who have let us down time and time again in big matches, I think we can do it, we’ve got momentum building.

Spurs 1-2 Everton

Don't think we have enough quality to do much beyond a draw at best. Hope the football gods prove me wrong but anticipating a 2 -0.

Status
Not open for further replies.