Top Ten Toffee Stinkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl Barrett
Screenshot_2020-02-25-15-39-32-384_com.android.chrome.jpg

Is it me, or does there seem to be a proliferation of negative topics appearing these days? Don't get me wrong, a bit of banter and a large dose of realism are no issue, but when I occasionally trip over to RAWK for some light relief, I rarely see topics debating the worst teams/players/managers/kit/pies whereas we blues do seem to enjoy a bit of self flagellation. I blame Gordon Lee.

Is it me, or does there seem to be a proliferation of negative topics appearing these days? Don't get me wrong, a bit of banter and a large dose of realism are no issue, but when I occasionally trip over to RAWK for some light relief, I rarely see topics debating the worst teams/players/managers/kit/pies whereas we blues do seem to enjoy a bit of self flagellation. I blame Gordon Lee.
We are so crap one of the greatest managers in the history of the game may not be able to fix us.

I think our negativity is justified with regards all things Everton.

We are so crap one of the greatest managers in the history of the game may not be able to fix us.

I think our negativity is justified with regards all things Everton.
This right here is what blue62 is talking about. Absolute hyperbowl 24/7. Sunday at 4.29pm, Everton fans telling eveybody we would be 2nd in league table since Ancelotti took over, by 6.15pm the whole place has gone Chicken Little.

Segundo Castillo. I mean, jesus, we never played him hardly, tryst were so desperate for bodies Moyes took the punt. But like Stracqualursi. Although Straq gets a pass for his ability to rouse the faithful into some weird form of underdog loving cult.

And yet, those days were due the club being paupers relatively. Now we have resources we've still got utter yard dogs. For actual serious money.

This right here is what blue62 is talking about. Absolute hyperbowl 24/7. Sunday at 4.29pm, Everton fans telling eveybody we would be 2nd in league table since Ancelotti took over, by 6.15pm the whole place has gone Chicken Little.
It was a bit tongue in cheek mate.

Obviously I can't claim any high ground here, but I think most posters on here are commenting with a sense of fun.

Still hoping for big things from Ancelotti but am resigned to it being a gradual but constant improvement rather than a click of the fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.