Paul Holmes
Vinny Samways
Marc Hottiger
Claus Thomsen
Tony thomas
Slaven bilic
John Okane
Stefan Rehn
Oustanding list of forgettable 'talent' there. Dredged right up from the murky depths some of those ratbags.

Decent case for Niasse to be the #1 undisputed heavyweight champion here. Third most expensive signing in our history (at the time) for a bloke who is championship / league 1 level.

He's got some [Poor language removed] competition mind - Our all time #7, 8, and 9 most expensive signings are Klaasen, Boloxassie, and Tosun. Three players not good enough to start in the premier league.

Not at all, i have issued a counter argument that lives 3 post's above your own.
In Summary In Niasse we were sold a broken hoover, but when our carpet's were at their dirtiest we managed to get it working and get a few carpet's cleaned.

I think the guy is awful, but he definitely isn't the outright worst. We've had players that literally look like they've been dragged out of the crowd.
This. Remember watching Brett Angell as our main striker when we were desperately trying to avoid relegation, and I have never seen anyone in a blue shirt so utterly clueless and devoid of talent.

Anybody saying Oumar Niasse is not looking at this objectively. Ability wise Oumar may be top 10 but in terms of delivery he has outplayed his ability. The man showed integrity beyond anybodies limits, when he dug deep and found goal scoring prowess that would make Dixie proud and it was all to save his sworn enemy, Ginger Ronald from the sack. At time of purchase Niasse was a terrible deal for the money, but compare his ability to what he acheived, even if only for 5 weeks then we done alright.
Using the same line of reasoning, that's why we have a statue of the Stracq outside the ground? (It's Dixie who? He did what? If that's true, you've got to say our number 9s have been rotten.for a long while)

Status
Not open for further replies.