Top Bloos

Status
Not open for further replies.
My spelling aint that good mate lol
IMG-20190916-WA0005.jpg

:coffee:

I think I did in my head after that Chelsea cup final.

Everything since has just been static.

There have been a few for me. It's always the times in the big games where you think "Maybe things will go our way today" and then they go the other way.

The Martial last-minute winner in the 2016 semi was the last one I remember. Why do they get the benefit of a little bobbly ricochet bit of nonsense and we don't? It's heartbreaking.

There have been a few for me. It's always the times in the big games where you think "Maybe things will go our way today" and then they go the other way.

The Martial last-minute winner in the 2016 semi was the last one I remember. Why do they get the benefit of a little bobbly ricochet bit of nonsense and we don't? It's heartbreaking.

Ive read a few City fans saying the same Browns.

City that.

Then Agueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeero happened.

I feel we need to talk about the top bloos. The bloos who are better than you and me.

The ones that, for example. Do the “I’m a better blue than you because I’ll back Silva” thing.

DCL is another prime example. If he scores, he’s the man to lead the line “AND DON’T YOU BLOODY DISAGREE WITH ME” sorta stuff.

I’m not berating Silva and DCL here by the way, just examples I’ve seen.

When will some people realise that it’s ok for someone to be unhappy with an aspect of the team?
Totally agree
Any type of criticism on a individuals poor performance is taken to the extreme.

Totally agree
Any type of criticism on a individuals poor performance is taken to the extreme.

I don't claim to be a better blue than anyone. But I just don't see what those who see the worst possible motives (fraud, laziness, incompetence) in every action by any player or coach all the time get out of following a football club. What's wrong with a bit of empathy for people? Unless of course you yell "I pay your wages you fraud!" at the binman every time he rocks up 20 minutes late...

We all want Everton to win, we just have different ways of showing it.

I used to be like a bear with a sore arse when we lost until I got older, and realised we are no longer that team I grew up watching and winning in the 80’s.

I have an issue with the 50 plus people on match day threads pre-kick off, spouting all their positivity and how many we will win by.
Only for Everton to disappoint for 90 odd minutes, never quite knowing what to do with a football.

Duz me 'ed in.

Those people are better than me. They are unfazed by the crappinesss of the week before.
COYB!

I am such a top bloo that I didn't watch the game on Sunday as I was busy and haven't bothered to look at the highlights after seeing the score.

I can tell you that it's obviously much better than having watched them after having read the waves of misery following another capitulation - and I'm not overly concerned at all. Is this how drifting away from something happens? Because I can see the attraction, and that's a worry.

Now I obviously haven't watched the last game, but was it the midfield at the heart of the problem again? Silva seems to run a system were all the players work coherently (which is great, but he needs to bed in new players before moving others on), and if Gana is gone, and his replacement(s) aren't up to speed or injured, then is it going to be 8-12 matches into the season when the team starts to click like it did last year with the defence? If so, see you sometime in October, because I don't want to be fed up with them anymore.

I feel we need to talk about the top bloos. The bloos who are better than you and me.

The ones that, for example. Do the “I’m a better blue than you because I’ll back Silva” thing.

DCL is another prime example. If he scores, he’s the man to lead the line “AND DON’T YOU BLOODY DISAGREE WITH ME” sorta stuff.

I’m not berating Silva and DCL here by the way, just examples I’ve seen.

When will some people realise that it’s ok for someone to be unhappy with an aspect of the team?

Football is about opinions, but to many of our fans spout the same kak, and it’s boring as Boris Johnson would be as a dj at a party.

Some bells on the twitters, although to be fair everyone has dumb opinions, just some people are smart enough not to share them

The squad is stuck in the middle--close enough to put up a fight, but too far away from being dependable and dangerous to other clubs week in and week out

Frustration is ok, and it's clear that either the recipe or the ingredients, or maybe both, still aren't quite correct, but a little better temper by some Top Bloos would be ok

Most of the talented players in the squad are still quite young, they need time and proper coaching and let's see what we've got; we've got see when the beautiful young eggs are ready for life at the top level

Status
Not open for further replies.