Top Bloos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
I feel we need to talk about the top bloos. The bloos who are better than you and me.

The ones that, for example. Do the “I’m a better blue than you because I’ll back Silva” thing.

DCL is another prime example. If he scores, he’s the man to lead the line “AND DON’T YOU BLOODY DISAGREE WITH ME” sorta stuff.

I’m not berating Silva and DCL here by the way, just examples I’ve seen.

When will some people realise that it’s ok for someone to be unhappy with an aspect of the team?

I feel we need to talk about the top bloos. The bloos who are better than you and me.

The ones that, for example. Do the “I’m a better blue than you because I’ll back Silva” thing.

DCL is another prime example. If he scores, he’s the man to lead the line “AND DON’T YOU BLOODY DISAGREE WITH ME” sorta stuff.

When will some people realise that it’s ok for someone to be unhappy with an aspect of the team?
B(l)oooooooooo

In my experience its the other way round mate. People whinging whenever we lose and that we have to win EVERY GAME. And if others are more realistic its because we've got NO AMBISHUN because EVERTON ARENT WE.

Derailing every thread and living in eternal misery. Forgive me but I live on planet earth where we aren't going to win every game and it's a long and difficult process to get to the top. I guess that makes me a crap blue.

In my experience its the other way round mate. People whinging whenever we lose and that we have to win EVERY GAME. And if others are more realistic its because we've got NO AMBISHUN because EVERTON ARENT WE.

Derailing every thread and living in eternal misery. Forgive me but I live on planet earth where we aren't going to win every game and it's a long and difficult process to get to the top. I guess that makes me a crap blue.
Fair point

finally some sense !

ive been berating the manager since Moshiri hand picked him, it was always going to be an unmitigated disaster.. employing someone who has been relegated and sacked from lesser teams than us , yet thinking hes suddenly going to turn into a world beater?? on what premise ?? just hope and luck basically. its utter madness

im all for giving manager time, but not managers that are clearly out of their depth.

some of the love in silva has got in here is quite remarkable... esp seeing as the same people didn't give allardyce any sort of praise for rescuing our season

I find it very odd

I think there has to be some medium between positivity and negativity for us all. As far as anything to do with the club goes, to give credit and criticism where it is seen as due, whilst always being able to disagree respectfully in the process.

It's folk who espouse either a constant, black and white all is rosy or all is hell approach that I find harder to deal with here as you get templates in response rather than reasoned argument and debate.

Overall I'm in the glass half full category, we are still just treading water really after all the big fuss over the last few years but after almost 40 years of support now I honestly would pack it in altogether if following Everton brought me nothing but continuous misery. It doesn't and I won't.

514LY1A3d5L.jpg

I'm not sure who Max is but he's deffo a top Bloo.
It's also the bleach of choice for Real Blues when washing their eyes out after witnessing the obligatory rotten Ev performances/capitulations

finally some sense !

ive been berating the manager since Moshiri hand picked him, it was always going to be an unmitigated disaster.. employing someone who has been relegated and sacked from lesser teams than us , yet thinking hes suddenly going to turn into a world beater?? on what premise ?? just hope and luck basically. its utter madness

im all for giving manager time, but not managers that are clearly out of their depth.

some of the love in silva has got in here is quite remarkable... esp seeing as the same people didn't give allardyce any sort of praise for rescuing our season

I find it very odd
You’ve missed the point a little there

Status
Not open for further replies.