Top 3 best & worst value for money signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Sams Undies

Player Valuation: £15m
Loads to choose from for both best and worst. Thankfully I'm not old enough to remember the dark days of the 90s and early 00s so mine are mainly from about 2003 onwards.

Honourable mentions for Martyn, Carsley, Barry, Baines for best and Niasse, Williams, Kone for worst

Best:
Cahill
Arteta
Coleman

Worst:
Siggy
Klaassen
Kroldrup

Loads to choose from for both best and worst. Thankfully I'm not old enough to remember the dark days of the 90s and early 00s so mine are mainly from about 2003 onwards.

Honourable mentions for Martyn, Carsley, Barry, Baines for best and Niasse, Williams, Kone for worst

Best:
Cahill
Arteta
Coleman

Worst:
Siggy
Klaassen
Kroldrup

Sandro would be the worst for me, as with his wages, he will have cost us the best part of £20 million and we got a handful of games and 1 goal from him.

Try these.
Mick ferguson
Mickey Walsh.
Williams.

Best .
Big Nev, ,Seamus I would say Cahill but Andy Gray the belief that changed the 80s.

Since the prem ?

best
Martyn
Arteta
Cahill

worst
Bolasie
Sandro
Morgan

as of right now gbamin would be there but he hasn’t played so it’s harsh , but from a business point of view he’s actually given us less mins than Sandro

Best.
Peter Reid, got him for £60,000 a couple of years after he was valued at £600,000.
Tim Cahill, an absolute bargain
Neville Southall £150,000 say no more.
Worst
Nyarko for attitude
Siggurdson for value for money
James Beattie for being vastly overhyped

Since the prem ?

best
Martyn
Arteta
Cahill

worst
Bolasie
Sandro
Morgan

as of right now gbamin would be there but he hasn’t played so it’s harsh , but from a business point of view he’s actually given us less mins than Sandro
Agree about Gbamin. He cost us a fortune in transfer fees, wages, private doctors and antibiotics. Very unfortunate but the return on investment has been laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.