Tony Cottee - Your Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-GOTTV

Player Valuation: £8m
Hello everybody,

I've got Tony Cottee on the podcast on Wednesday evening and wanted to know if you have any questions for him that you'd like me to ask?

Cottee is probably more associated with West Ham, but he still made almost 150 appearances for us and scored some decent goals. Is there anything you want to know about his time at Everton?

Let me know if you do have any questions and I'll read them out on your behalf. If you haven't subscribed or listened to the GrandOldTeam podcast yet, we're on Soundcloud, iTunes and most other podcast providers.

Cheers.

cottee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello everybody,

I've got Tony Cottee on the podcast on Wednesday evening and wanted to know if you have any questions for him that you'd like me to ask?

Cottee is probably more associated with West Ham, but he still made almost 150 appearances for us and scored some decent goals. Is there anything you want to know about his time at Everton?

Let me know if you do have any questions and I'll read them out on your behalf. If you haven't subscribed or listened to the GrandOldTeam podcast yet, we're on Soundcloud, iTunes and most other podcast providers.

Cheers.

cottee.jpg
Did he think, as we all did, that when he scored his hat trick in his debut that we were back?

Did he think Mike Walker sold him too early? I do.

1989 FA Cup Final - His only real crack at a trophy with EFC - What was the mood on the day amongst the squad? We were of course never going to win that match - Colin Harvey said something to the effect of: "It would have been like stealing the coins from a dead mean's eyes" - What was the players perspective on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.