Tonight's the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
Where we burst the rs' delusions about being champion contenders; where we finally see the fight inside Romeu Lukaku as he humiliates his Belgian compatriot; where Deulofeu and Mirallas prove to the watching world that Milner is not a good stand-in full back; and where Gana Gueye demolishes the reputation of the current England managers darling 'Low-brow Henderson' by leaving him on his arse a record number of times! Where our defence finally gel and nullify the rs attack and where, in an act of unprecedented emotion, Ronald Koeman, on seeing his side end up 3-2 winners, drops his kicks in front of the sky cameras and shows his double cheeek tattoo in all its glory, a full sized picture of Klopp, with that eminently stackable smirk of his perfectly formed by Rons bum crack! Tonight's the night we get back on track, where we realise we do actually have a team here, and where we leave the shagite 9 points behind Chelski to utter ruin the mutants Christmas :) COYB!

Ronald Koeman, on seeing his side end up 3-2 winners, drops his kicks in front of the sky cameras and shows his double cheeek tattoo in all its glory, a full sized picture of Klopp, with that eminently stackable smirk of his perfectly formed by Rons bum crack!
Mine says 'Exit only', but to each their own...

A good, positive Derby thread. I'm going for Ross to get a hat trick & reveal a T-shirt saying, "Destabilise this you press muppets!" (if it fits)

Where we burst the rs' delusions about being champion contenders; where we finally see the fight inside Romeu Lukaku as he humiliates his Belgian compatriot; where Deulofeu and Mirallas prove to the watching world that Milner is not a good stand-in full back; and where Gana Gueye demolishes the reputation of the current England managers darling 'Low-brow Henderson' by leaving him on his arse a record number of times! Where our defence finally gel and nullify the rs attack and where, in an act of unprecedented emotion, Ronald Koeman, on seeing his side end up 3-2 winners, drops his kicks in front of the sky cameras and shows his double cheeek tattoo in all its glory, a full sized picture of Klopp, with that eminently stackable smirk of his perfectly formed by Rons bum crack! Tonight's the night we get back on track, where we realise we do actually have a team here, and where we leave the shagite 9 points behind Chelski to utter ruin the mutants Christmas :) COYB!

*Drinks mulled bleach

We get these threads every year going back to the days of kipper . Since I've gone the game regularly we won 8 Derby's and only 6 at home since 93/94.

I refuse to get my hopes up playing these wall pushing mutants. Just expect the worst and anything else is a bonus . It's easier that way.

We get these threads every year going back to the days of kipper . Since I've gone the game regularly we won 8 Derby's and only 6 at home since 93/94.

I refuse to get my hopes up playing these wall pushing mutants. Just expect the worst and anything else is a bonus . It's easier that way.
1 Win in 19 games against the 2@s not looking forward to it, never have, never will

Yeah I know mate, and I don't want to put the mockers on us, but I have a feeling in my undercarriage that is either premonition or the return of an std and my money is on premonition!

close-thread-o.gif

How to look on this evening:

WIN :- We have broken a terrible run against this shower, put them 9 points off Chelsea and made a statement of intent going forward into 2017.

LOSE :- The players are not up to the quality required at Everton and will be replaced. They are effectively auditioning for their own jobs.
Except for the Arsenal game, most of this squad have looked disinterested and weak these past few months.

Whatever the result is, we are 12 months behind in our 'project' currently than them. I would advice that we look at what Bournemouth achieved from a seemingly lost cause. Allow them to come on to us and we will struggle. They are absolutely hopeless defensively though.

Show the same amount of fight and desire as we did last Tuesday and we can emerge victorious.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.