Tommy Gravesen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still convinced Real really wanted Carsley and got mixed up with the 2 baldies

I know its the classic footy myth but I think there is defo something in that. Especially when you consider they played him as a defensive midfielder, a job he just coudln't do.

Tommy was a great player, but this was the Galacticos team with Zidane etc in it, so they must have seen something extra special in him. I wonder if they thought Graveson and Carsely were the same player? One minute breaking up attacks, then next minute maurading forward?

I know its the classic footy myth but I think there is defo something in that. Especially when you consider they played him as a defensive midfielder, a job he just coudln't do.

Tommy was a great player, but this was the Galacticos team with Zidane etc in it, so they must have seen something extra special in him. I wonder if they thought Graveson and Carsely were the same player? One minute breaking up attacks, then next minute maurading forward?
Real scout: "Hombre calvo en todo el terreno de juego!!!!"

"That baldy bloke is all over the pitch!"

Remember him warming up at Derby away. Oooooh Tommy Tommy...etc. Every time he turned and ran back towards us cheering at him, then as he ran back it was ooooooooooooooo. He was loving it, grinning away. We was two nil up at the time and Moyes ended up telling him to sit down to a chorus of boooos.

I remember watching his first game for Real Madrid, trying to order Zidane around the pitch. Zidane must have thought ‘who is this egg headed tit?’

Remember him getting injured he looked in a bad way the stretcher was on he got carried off in pain he got carried across the front of the street end everyone singing his name he sat up and raised his fist so funny loved him mad as a hatter

Status
Not open for further replies.