Tom Huddlestone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta10

Player Valuation: £10m
Story in the mail today saying spurs are gonna have to let a lot of players go to fund a new contract for bale, Huddlestone being one of them. I think we were linked with him when he was at derby before spurs signed him but I think he'd be a great addition to the squad. Wouldn't cost us an extortionate sum and can't imagine him being on mega wages. He's got a great passing range with both feet and would add a bit of bite to the midfield

SIGN HIM UP RALPH!

He's absolutely **** and his hair will be down to his ankles by the next time he scores a goal.

And he's fat.

Story in the mail today saying spurs are gonna have to let a lot of players go to fund a new contract for bale, Huddlestone being one of them. I think we were linked with him when he was at derby before spurs signed him but I think he'd be a great addition to the squad. Wouldn't cost us an extortionate sum and can't imagine him being on mega wages. He's got a great passing range with both feet and would add a bit of bite to the midfield

SIGN HIM UP RALPH!

I was saying we should've tried to get him in Jan. We need another MF like Gibson

I was saying we should've tried to get him in Jan. We need another MF like Gibson
We can't afford to have two players who can't play together in central midfield. And Huddlestone, as back-up for Gibson, would never get fit enough. He needs run of games to get in proper shape.

We can't afford to have two players who can't play together in central midfield. And Huddlestone, as back-up for Gibson, would never get fit enough. He needs run of games to get in proper shape.

Given Gibson's fitness record, Huddlestone would probably end up playing more games. Personally I think we desperately need cover for Gibson. We miss him a lot when he's out.

I'd prefer others before him like Fer or Clasie, but I'd take Huddlestone. He'd be an unexciting signing but would be a decent addition to the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.