2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do hope he doesn't read this forum.
He is not the answer and if we got a reasonable offer we should take it.
That said I don't understand the level of abuse , he has never caused a minutes bother for any of the manager he has had and when he has been asked to come on and do a job he has done it to the best of his ability.
It is up to the manager to decide wether he should be in the team or not.
Give the lad a break

The fact that he gets on the squad sheet shows the lack of alternatives we have

The best of his ability. Like telling a child try your best although you know they're rubbish at it

The fact that he doesn't make bother shows he needs us more than we need him

A massive decline in a player who would struggle in getting into any Premier team seeking success.

Not abuse. Just saying it as it is in my view.

I really do hope he doesn't read this forum.
He is not the answer and if we got a reasonable offer we should take it.
That said I don't understand the level of abuse , he has never caused a minutes bother for any of the manager he has had and when he has been asked to come on and do a job he has done it to the best of his ability.
It is up to the manager to decide wether he should be in the team or not.
Give the lad a break
If any player reads this this forum and gets upset by any criticism they are in the wrong profession.

If we had Messi and Ronaldo in their prime they would get slated on here for some weird reason.
GOT is not to be taken seriously.

I’ve still got a lot of time for young Tom. Every time Gomes was on I was crying out for Tom to come in and add energy… say what you want but he has had great periods and tried to move the ball forward when the rest were happy to knock it back all the time. He always tried his best… having the mgt change after mgt change to a young player that is trying to find his way and consistency doesn’t help.

Good luck this season Tom… hopefully Lamps can impart on him a lot more than previously managers did as I feel how Lampard played is a mirror of how Tom would like to.. maybe he can improve towards fulfilling his potential.

Can’t believe what grace this lad gets off some supporters.

Don’t even know what people see in him when he’s on the pitch.

He has zero attributes needed to be a central midfield PL footballer. He’s not particularly good at anything. Tackling, passing, attacking play…nothing.

I do not believe he would get in any other PL side. Saying he’s a good back up is just a lie, he’s not.

I am sure he’s a smashing lad, but as a PL footballer he’s just out of his depth.

He has zero attributes needed to be a central midfield PL footballer. He’s not particularly good at anything. Tackling, passing, attacking play…nothing.

I do not believe he would get in any other PL side. Saying he’s a good back up is just a lie, he’s not.

I am sure he’s a smashing lad, but as a PL footballer he’s just out of his depth.

That’s two mornings in a row you’ve woken up, and then decided to randomly throw vitriol at Tom Davies by 8am. Are you doing okay?

Not his fault is it? Is he supposed to refuse to play or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.