2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre that.

His work rate was very good, but the lad is consistently pathetic in possession.

It is totally bizarre. Adam Jones even writes these weird alternative reality articles in the off-season where the Everton manager of the day builds his side around multiple player of the year Tom Davies. It's actually quite creepy.

Aled Jones released "Walking in the Air" in 1985.

Adam Jones has been adding chapters to his bizarre fan-fic "7/10 for Tom's Hair" since 2015.

Make of that what you will.

I can't believe he's still trying to take on players in the premier league after over 100 games. Their best chance only happened because he wandered down a blind alley for no reason.

Carried him today. Poor again.

I can't believe he's still trying to take on players in the premier league after over 100 games. Their best chance only happened because he wandered down a blind alley for no reason.

Carried him today. Poor again.

It´s sad because of how incapable he is of this type of thing but continues to do it. You can see in his head he wants to do more than he is capable of but he just doesn´t have the technique or physicality to pull it off.

He spends most of the game on the deck, either because he's chasing after the ball because he gave away possession cheaply or because he got dragged out of position again and had to dive in for the ball. If you have to slide into a tackle it's usually because you did something wrong, I can't remember him tackling standing up.

Like with others, hopefully just one more game left of him. I genuinely don't see how Carlo can look at him and think he has some kind of future with us. Get him touted around Championship clubs for 5 Mill or so

Trys to hard in my opinion. Instead of doing the simple things right. I don't think anyone knows his best position. I think a season on loan , then re-evaluate. But on present form I can't see him being anything more than a squad player next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.