2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
105 league appearances, and he’s still not got a “true” position.

Today, when most players stood out for positives he’s stood out for all the wrong reasons.
Can’t control a ball, can’t weight a pass properly, can’t beat anyone for pace, just looks lost out there constantly.

Did you not think he played better today than he had in the last few games? Not saying he was brilliant, just better then he as been. Loads of room there for improvement, which I'm not sure will come anytime soon.

I don’t actually. I felt he constantly gave the ball away, got lost loads, made the wrong decisions when playing balls.
Again, felt he was really poor. By far our worst player on the pitch.

Nice kid and a blue, but that shouldn’t be why he’s here.

He’s not what we need going forward if we want to be a top 6 club. Need to be more ruthless and raise the standards.

Nice kid and a blue, but that shouldn’t be why he’s here.

He’s not what we need going forward if we want to be a top 6 club. Need to be more ruthless and raise the standards.
He wouldn’t be playing but for injuries. He was ok this time out. But he’s only out there due to necessity.

He wouldn’t be playing but for injuries. He was ok this time out. But he’s only out there due to necessity.

May be so, but I’m surprised he’s still at the club let alone playing.

Nothing against him just think he should have been moved on already. We seem to hold onto academy players until they’re stale. Others, especially RS, flog theirs for decent profits while they’re highly rated.

We have had better players than him come through who are now playing in the championship...

1595280367577.png

Adam Jones of the Echo is - for now - a professional journalist. Quite amazing. For context, he also gave Branthwaite a 7.

I may have a dislike for him but he was still crap tonight. I expect more from him and he fails at every turn. We have no option but to replace him if we are to progress. He is awful. Too many mistakes in every game outweighs anything good he does in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.