2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the point...we all know he's not going to hit the heights we want so instead of trying to getting behind him, people leather him. That not what supporters are meant to do.

All the poor players get hammered, Martina, Niasse, etc. Nobody pleads with fans to give them a chance and get behind them. Yet with Davies it’s excuse after excuse as to why he’s still rubbish and laying blame with the fans, who don’t clap when he gives silly fouls away or kicks the ball out of play while trying to make a simple pass.

All the poor players get hammered, Martina, Niasse, etc. Nobody pleads with fans to give them a chance and get behind them. Yet with Davies it’s excuse after excuse as to why he’s still rubbish and laying blame with the fans, who don’t clap when he gives silly fouls away or kicks the ball out of play while trying to make a simple pass.
Or gets yellow carded in the first 10 minutes

He's one of few who's actually taken some responsibility in this horrid season, blown hot and cold as almost all young players do and this fanbase still don't want him. Maybe he won't be an elite player, but surely he will be a useful squadplayer during the rebuilding. We have alot of problems but Davies, atm, isn't one

The fact that you’ve named the absolute fodder of the league proves that he isn’t good enough for where we want to be. What’s even worse is I’ve just looked at them squads and I still wouldn’t put him in any of them teams.

You said he'd not make one team. I think that's complete nonsense.

I never said he's a top tier player. But I do think he's done ok this year.

Mate I don't believe getting on any players back is productive regardless of how bad they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.