2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considerong how early he got booked I thought he was excellent today. Used the ball well, blocked a lot of the lines just by being aware of the runs utd were making.

From half an hour onwards I thought him and Holgate really got to grips with utds midfield.

Well in Tom, really down to the bare bones and he isn't shying away from putting a shift in.
His passing is still poor and he does love a dodgy tackle but tbf he kept his head very well after the yellow and he never lacks for effort. Have to admit to being very nervous when he was rolling around in agony and glad he seemed to be able to recover.

His passing is still poor and he does love a dodgy tackle but tbf he kept his head very well after the yellow and he never lacks for effort. Have to admit to being very nervous when he was rolling around in agony and glad he seemed to be able to recover.

I think he kept everything nice and simple today LL but done it at a good pace.

With that side we had out and how depleted we were that was a super effort from all the boys and a well earned point wasn't it.

Considerong how early he got booked I thought he was excellent today. Used the ball well, blocked a lot of the lines just by being aware of the runs utd were making.

From half an hour onwards I thought him and Holgate really got to grips with utds midfield.

Well in Tom, really down to the bare bones and he isn't shying away from putting a shift in.
I thought he had a good match in all fairness? An awful lot of our play went through him?

Status
Not open for further replies.