2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally can't see him ever being a regular starter if everyone is fit but can do a number of roles in the midfield. He just needs to settle down when on the ball. I think he feels he needs to try and make a killer pass every time he has the ball. He is the opposite of Schneiderlin in that sense. He wad decent when playing alongside Gomes as it allowed him just to play his natural game.
He dosnt seem.to have much body strength and his control isn't up.to.much. that's why he struggles to control the ball and nearly always loses the ball or just about gets away with a free kick
He's young but he needs to really work to improve his strength otherwise will just be another one who we hoped would be great

I didn’t like him .
You dont have to like him, he was in no way shape or form one of our worst ever players though, yet people always bring him up in worst 11s etc. he was on a par with, I dunno, a Craig Short or someone of that ilk. He was fine.

He dosnt seem.to have much body strength and his control isn't up.to.much. that's why he struggles to control the ball and nearly always loses the ball or just about gets away with a free kick
He's young but he needs to really work to improve his strength otherwise will just be another one who we hoped would be great

Thanks for explaining that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.