2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was shockingly bad when he came on. Gave the ball away, lost possession and looked knackered when he should have been the freshest player on the pitch. I think he may be another example of a young player who came into the team, done brilliantly, got the big contract and went backwards. File under Cadamarteri, Dunne, Ball, Jeffers et al

Personally can't see him ever being a regular starter if everyone is fit but can do a number of roles in the midfield. He just needs to settle down when on the ball. I think he feels he needs to try and make a killer pass every time he has the ball. He is the opposite of Schneiderlin in that sense. He wad decent when playing alongside Gomes as it allowed him just to play his natural game.

He was shockingly bad when he came on. Gave the ball away, lost possession and looked knackered when he should have been the freshest player on the pitch. I think he may be another example of a young player who came into the team, done brilliantly, got the big contract and went backwards. File under Cadamarteri, Dunne, Ball, Jeffers et al

Very harsh on ball there mate ... he basically played against medical advice for years until his knees became play dough. Dunne also had a pretty solid career

Personally can't see him ever being a regular starter if everyone is fit but can do a number of roles in the midfield. He just needs to settle down when on the ball. I think he feels he needs to try and make a killer pass every time he has the ball. He is the opposite of Schneiderlin in that sense. He wad decent when playing alongside Gomes as it allowed him just to play his natural game.

Messi is the opposite of Schneiderlin .
Short , fast, likeable , passionate , professional and actually good at football

He isn’t the best, but it’s only due to injuries that he’s actually playing. I’d expect us to make a move in the transfer window when it’s upon us

Agree; he looked leaden footed and plodded about like somebody who had just played two matches in a day.

Quite shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.