2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes in, Schneiderlin staying, Sosa apparently joining next week according to Argentine media. We know he is incapable of playing the Gueye midfield role and he doesn't fit Silva's own description of a number 10.

Would expect (as a minimum) a loan to a Championship club, but perhaps even a shock sale despite the new contract.

Gomes in, Schneiderlin staying, Sosa apparently joining next week according to Argentine media. We know he is incapable of playing the Gueye midfield role and he doesn't fit Silva's own description of a number 10.

Would expect (as a minimum) a loan to a Championship club, but perhaps even a shock sale despite the new contract.
A loan would be the perfect move as I don’t see him getting near the first team atm. (Preferably a PL side) Can’t see us selling him after only just signing a new contract.
I’m still not sure what type of midfielder he is? He can do a bit of everything but doesn’t have any stand out attributes

A loan would be the perfect move as I don’t see him getting near the first team atm. (Preferably a PL side) Can’t see us selling him after only just signing a new contract.
I’m still not sure what type of midfielder he is? He can do a bit of everything but doesn’t have any stand out attributes
Jack of all trades, master of none.

He can do fashion.

What is it with you and davies...did he steal your skateboard or something??

Jack of all trades, master of none.

This is what we employ coaches for. If Ashley Young and Victor Moses can become top 4 wing backs then someone should be able to coach Davies into a certain type of midfielder.
Allardyce didn’t help him at all, basically told him to just run after the ball.
He’s got enough about him to be coached into a role.

There’s nothing to say Schneiderlin will stay, there’s also every chance Sosa could be sent out on loan for the season.

Still far to early to be looking and loaning him out.

There’s nothing to say Schneiderlin will stay, there’s also every chance Sosa could be sent out on loan for the season.

Still far to early to be looking and loaning him out.
Of what I saw of Sosa in the recent tournament,nothing to get too excited about just yet.So I'd imagine the U23's or loan.but then who can read Silva's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.