Homepage Article Tom Davies and the Social Disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol send me ya number tough guy.

I doubt you will.

You need to be on a list you dangerous individual.

As I thought tough guy.
Hi, I’m Groucho.

You may remember me from such threads as “Can GOT count to 100” and “Let’s post our PIN numbers on the internet”.

This sort of behaviour will result in suspensions. We give quite a lot of leeway here, and all we ask is that you follow the rules. The rules can be condensed into a few short points which are; don’t swear, don’t post anything illegal, and don’t be a nob.

Most of you follow these rules and we thank you for it, however for the odd few that cause us aggro, we will simply suspend you. Free speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequence.

Hi, I’m Groucho.

You may remember me from such threads as “Can GOT count to 100” and “Let’s post our PIN numbers on the internet”.

This sort of behaviour will result in suspensions. We give quite a lot of leeway here, and all we ask is that you follow the rules. The rules can be condensed into a few short points which are; don’t swear, don’t post anything illegal, and don’t be a nob.

Most of you follow these rules and we thank you for it, however for the odd few that cause us aggro, we will simply suspend you. Free speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequence.
*Knob

** leaves quietly

Status
Not open for further replies.